KSAEYC Annual Conference
Join us for the 2021 KSAEYC Annual Meeting & Professional Development Event October 8-9th!
We invite Kansas early childhood professionals to join us for a dynamic professional learning experience! This year’s virtual event will provide you with powerful professional development learning sessions and networking opportunities. Register today!
2021 Event Features:
- Learn from experts Lisa Roy, Ed.D and Vladimir Sainte, LCSW
- Free bonus access to the Friday evening event
- An opportunity to receive a total of 5 KDHE approved professional development hours*
- Door Prizes
- Social Hour
*Only participants who follow the requirements mentioned in the registration form and attend all of learning sessions will receive KDHE approved in-service hours.
Friday, October 8th 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Access this free professional development session with a Saturday registration! Details will be announced soon!
Saturday, October 9th 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- The lineup for Saturday includes professional development sessions led by Dr. Roy and Mr. Sainte, KSAEYC Annual Meeting, social hour and more!
More details on the learning sessions and detailed scheduled will be released shortly! Cost to attend is $20 for NAEYC/KSAEYC members, $50 for non-members (membership to NAEYC begins at only $30), and scholarship opportunities are available. Register below by October 5th, 2021!
Please note for registration you need to click the “next page” button to complete all 4 pages before registration is finalized! Email questions about the conference to email@example.com.