KSAEYC Annual Conference
October 26-27, 2018
KSU Student Union
918 N 17th, Manhattan, KS
(Same great town, different venue)
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!
KSAEYC Members register here!
Non-members register here!
Students register here!
If you are not yet a member of KSAEYC, check out the conference discount members receive
Join us for our Annual Conference featuring Keynote Speaker, Jess McKay!
Jess will (re)introduce the audience to the magic and wonder of live puppetry. He will present The Power of Puppetry: Connections, an overview of the art of puppetry and various educational and developmental applications. He will present both Friday and Saturday!
Friday Leadership Series
“Blueprint for Making Kids the Priority in the Kansas Statehouse”
with John Wilson, Kansas Action for Children (9am-3pm)
“ASQ-3 and ASQ-SE: Training for Practitioners”
with Linda Logan, Kansas Child Care Training Opportunities (9am-3:30pm)
Some Programing Notes
- Friday events: Must be selected on the registration form if you plan to attend
- Two parking pass options: Friday event- you must have a pass to park on anywhere campus Saturday event- you must have a parking pass if you plan to park in the garage ($5/ day) Parking Passes available for purchase with registration
- Special Dietary Needs: Lunch included with Friday and Saturday registrations. (One lunch option) If you have any special dietary needs please email email@example.com. Without prior notice, special dietary requests will not be available.
KSAEYC Member Benefits at Conference are Undeniable!
ALL 4 Member level options will receive the following benefits at Annual Conference
- FREE registration for Friday evening events ($20 value)
- $25 discount for Saturday events
- Members-only breakout session with Jess McKay- and you will create your own puppet!
- Members-only hospitality room on Saturday (relax with light refreshments)
Are you interested in participating in the annual conference as a vendor? Click here to register to be a vendor!